EgyptSEFF is a USD 30 million credit line dedicated to finance energy efficiency and renewable energy investments in Egypt. The credit line is developed by EBRD, and is availed to clients in Egypt through the NBE. The two year project is a pilot test for larger financing facilities dedicated to sustainable energy in Egypt and MNEA region by EBRD. RCREEE and MWH global are the assigned Project Consultant for implementation and technical support.
- Promote the Facility through targeted public awareness and marketing campaigns.
- Provide help in developing EE and RE sub-projects by supporting potential sub-borrowers in identifying their investment requirements through consultations and Project Assessment Report – Simplified Version (“PAR-SV”) where necessary
- Prepare the methodology and calculation mechanism for assessment of energy savings and CO2 reduction for LEME Sub-projects.
- Prepare Project Assessment Report – Simplified version (PAR-SV) or Project Assessment Report – Full scale (PAR-FS) as applicable for Sub-projects not qualifying as LEME Investments (Assisted Investments).
- Prepare case studies and a database of lessons learned.
- Organize an ‘Energy Efficiency Excellence Awards Ceremony’.
- 25.926428995025, 29.084859983909