The project aim to ensure the full, active and equal involvement of the Partner Countries in the preparation of the ENPI CBC, including the development of a genuine partnership between the member States and its neighbouring countries. It also aim to build the capacity of local and regional authorities in project development and management terms in the eligible regions.
- Capacity building
- Training and advise support on project design and selection
The project aims to assist the Beneficiary Countries to finalise the European Neighbourhood and Partnership Instrument Cross-Border Co-operation programmes (ENPI CBC) and to strengthen their capacity to prepare and implement projects within the framework of the ENPI CBC programmes.
- Finalisation of the design of the CBC programme content, the management/audit and control structures
- Preparation / review of manuals, guidelines, management check lists
- Training of staff in management, control, audit and certification, Monitoring and Evaluation
- 53.709807, 27.953540774436